Affiliated to Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
On the fifteenth of September, 1902, Smt. Mahadevi, the spouse of a prominent attorney of Dehradun started showing six little youngsters at her living arrangement. It was a strong and bold advance taken by a lady of vision, who understood that India couldn’t have its spot among the countries of the world, without teaching its girls. Mahadeviji’s significant other Shri Jyoti Swaroop upheld her wholeheartedly and framed a Kanya Pathshala Trust and Society and moved the College from her home to autonomous premises on Lytton Road. In 1911, Shri Jyoti Swaroopji talented around 100 bighas of land to the College and from that point classes were held in the grounds, that later turned into the MKP Intermediate College Office.